Avoiding criminal action which is detrimental to business and discovering irregularities: Our specialists support you in preventing fraud.
- Fraud prevention support
- Help in discovering irregularities
- Support for targeted examinations
- Expert opinions for economic crimes
For correct corporate management
The term “fraud” summarises various kinds of action which are detrimental to business:
- Incorrect or deceitful portrayal in the annual accounts
- Asset misappropriation (e.g. embezzlement, theft)
- Corruption (e.g. corruptibility)
We show you the means you can use to practice appropriate prevention and to discover irregularities. Naturally we also support you with targeted examinations, if you have come across fraudulent acts within your organisation or suspect suchlike.
Meaningful expert opinions
We are also happy to provide our know-how to the state authorities within the scope of the provision of expertise in case of economic crime. We have a highly specialised network of proven experts for the area of forensic examinations (specialist lawyers, computer forensics experts, specialist auditors, etc.). You may assume discretion, meaningful reports as well as marked social and expert competence.